- Product name: Wealthy Affiliate
- Overall Ranking: 9.5/10
- Pricing: $0 for standard membership $47 per month for premium
- Owners: Kyle & Carson
- Website: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Wealthy Affiliate General Overview
Wealthy Affiliate was founded in 2005 by 2 experienced internet marketers, Kyle and Carson. They had a vision of creating an online school/university to help people achieve financial success while building their dream internet business. Their honest no B.S approach is unique and very refreshing in the often crazy world of internet marketing.
An honest approach to making money online is expressed throughout the training modules and learners are encouraged to do things the right way without cutting corners, spamming people or using false ad techniques. This results in helping people set up sustained and profitable businesses that are tailored to their individuals skills and interests.
Wealthy Affiliate Pros
Ok, let’s start with the pros….
- You get two free websites even as a free member
- It inclues web hosting for the two sites you get as a free member even if you are not a premium member
- The Founders Kyle & Carson are real people. They are pretty active within the community and will respond to your queries
- Live video classes every week
- You will easily become part of the WA community and will be able to network and get support from other users
- No hidden costs – this is rare in the ‘make money online’ industry
- The profit estimations and goals are realistic and achievable
- Very ‘newbie’ friendly but also contains more advanced training
- Training is flexible and supports business owners with a wide range of interests – lessons and information are highly universal
- Wealthy affiliate community has many successful members who are making $10,000 plus per month on autopilot
And now for some cons…..
Wealthy Affiliate Cons
- The keyword tool that is offered as part of the premium membership is nothing special and it does not do anything special that google keyword planner or other free Keyword tool can’t do.
- The plugins are no different from the free equivalent WordPress plugins that you can get via WordPress.
- It will take you quite some time and effort to go through all Wealthy Affiliate lessons and the results will not be instant.
- Wealthy Affiliate does not offer a refund policy.
Who Is Wealthy Affiliate for?
This program is definitely not a ‘Get Rich Quick’ scheme and it suits people who are looking to build a sustainable online business over time. This program is well suited for the beginner with step by step video tutorials, but also includes advanced techniques for the more experienced online marketer.
Interesting Wealthy Affiliate Stats
- 17+ Years in business
- 190+ Countries served
- 1400000+ Community members
- 10000+ New businesses built monthly
- 1800+ Expert coaches
- 23000+ People are helped daily
Wealthy Affiliate Training & Tools
There are two training programs within Wealthy Affiliate; one for people who want to set up a business promoting wealthy affiliate and another for people who wish to set up a business within their own chosen niche. As well as this, new tutorials and live webinars are added on a weekly basis.
The amount of information available to people is vast and they have the ability to search for specific topics.
Many members confirm that they can find everything they need within wealthy affiliate to assist them in developing their business and as a result they never have to look elsewhere for further training and support.
Wealthy Affiliate Support
One of the biggest benefits of being a member of wealthy affiliate is the support that is available not only from other members but also from the founders and more established members. As soon as someone signs up they are sent welcome messages and get offers of help/advice. The are tens or thousands of members within wealthy affiliate and the community that has been built there is definitely one of the best unique selling points.
Wealthy Affiliate Pricing
The standard membership is absolutely free.
The premium membership costs $47/month and there are no hidden costs or upsells. You’ll also be given a 59% discount (only $19) on your first month’s subscription if you sign up within 7 days of joining.
The Final Verdict
Given the amount of training and support that is available within wealthy affiliate I would say that it is extremely good value for money.
If you are looking for a no nonsense genuine training platform to help you set up your online business, I would highly recommend it.
In fact in my experience of purchasing and testing other products and services I have yet to find something that comes close to what wealthy affiliate has to offer. In short, it’s HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to try it.
- Overall Ranking: 9.5/10
- Price: $0 for standard membership $47 per month for premium
- Owners: Kyle & Carson
- Launch year: 2005