Write for Digital Millions
Thank you for your interest to submit a guest post.
Digital Millions is a digital resource of articles and useful tutorials to help people learn how to start a blog, build a business, and make money online. It’s always expanding to help people learn about blogging and other related topics:
- Blogging tips
- How to start a blog
- Social media marketing
- WordPress tips and tutorials
- Product and service reviews
- How-to guides
- Digital Marketing
- Money-making ideas
- Business ideas
- Web hosting reviews
- Tools and software reviews
If you wish you can submit an article to publish on Digital Millions. Currently, we are accepting guest posts on Digital Millions.
Note: Your article has to be 100% unique.
Here’s what you should know:
- Your article must be 100% original.
- Your article should contain at least 2000 words or more.
- Write a short introduction to the post (<40 words). (not the first paragraph).
- Your article must have a captivating first paragraph to attract people by explaining why the post is relevant to them.
- Short sentences – one thought per sentence (aim for <20 words).
- Short paragraphs – one idea per paragraph (aim for <150 words).
- Try to use simple words and phrases readers have no problem understanding.
- You should write as you normally talk in a conversation. Use first person.
- Use lists and numbers to break your post into sections, if possible or required to improve readability of your article.
- Please check your grammar extensively – preferably using Grammarly.
- Wrap up your article with a conclusion. It should be of 3 to 4 paragraphs with a header named, you guess, Conclusion.
- You can include 1 link to your company site or blog – but they must be extremely relevant to the post content. Link is dofollowed.
- You should include at least 2 links back to this website.
- Once published, your article will be a property of Digital Millions. It will be edited if necessary. Don’t worry! Your backlinks are parmanent.
- You need to send your article in Word or Google Docs format.
- NO advertising, NO promotion, NO commercial content.
- Back up your content with relevant external links; whenever possible.
- Once again, your article should be 100% original and it should never be published elsewhere on the internet.
If you believe that your article can be published on Digital Millions, please send it to us at the below-mentioned email address. We will then review your article and get back to you within 24 to 72 hours.
Email Address: Tamal(@)digitalmillions(dot)org